Thursday, February 25, 2010

Etsy Store is OPEN - MyScrappinCreations

I'm very excited to announce that my etsy store is now open for business. I am starting this store to try and help out with the family finances. My husband works full-time and I am a stay-at-home mom. We live in a small area that is struggling. That makes it hard for me to hold classes or have a club so, I am branching out to all of you.

I am working hard to feature some class kits and projects on my etsy store soon and you will be the first to know!!! Make sure that you place me in your favorites so that you can check back often!!!! I'm really looking forward to craft with all of you!!!

You can see my new store here. I'm still working on all the details but some items are posted and I will get more on in the next couple of days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment