Thursday, March 4, 2010

Topstitch Set of 4 Slider Baby Cards

The beautiful Card Set features the Topstitch Paper Pack from Close to my Heart. You receive 2 girl & 2 boy cards including envelopes. This card set features Baby Pink, Heavenly Blue, Vineyard Berry, and Chocolate. Each card has a Colonial White Slider that pulls out to reveal your message. You will love handing out these cards to that wonderful mother that is expecting their child.
 
CTMH Supplies:
Topstitch Level 2 Paper Pack
Bunny Love My Acrylix
Sweet Baby My Acrylix
Baby Girl Exclusive Inks
Heavenly Blue Exclusive Inks
Chocolate Exclusive Inks
Vineyard Berry Ribbon
 
Scalloped Circle Punch
1 3/4 in Circle Punch
 


1 comment:

  1. hi! just found your site from the Circle of Mom's site. I too am a CTMH consultant, San Diego. You've got some beautiful artwork posted. thanks for sharing. I'm inspired now!! How's your Etsy biz going?

    ReplyDelete