Tuesday, February 23, 2010

February SOTM Gift Card Holders

I found this gift card holder on youtube and absolutely LOVE it!!! It's creator is Stamping with Dawn and she always has cute stuff!!! I used 3 different paper packs to make these and each one is cute in it's own way. I have 3 birthdays coming up this week and thought that these woud be perfect for our February Stamp of the Month - Piece of Cake. This requires very little paper and could be put together with scraps if you have long ones!!!

CTMH Supplies used
Unforgettable, Animal Cookies, & Grace Paper Packs
February SOTM Piece of Cake My Acrylix
Desert Sand, Clover Meadow, Cocoa, & Juniper Inks
Cocoa Ribbon



Thanks for looking!!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how these comments work, but hope that you get this one... I LOVE these cards!! Can you direct me to this stamping with dawn for making them? If I google it, would I find it?

    ReplyDelete