Thursday, January 28, 2010

Unforgettable 6x6 Mini Flip Album

 I made this 6x6 Mini Flip Album this afternoon!! It is really cute and I love the way that it came together. The idea for this project came from Andrea Walford. She has amazing things on her blog and I have to admit that I am addicted to her creations!!! I did not purchase the template but, I did  figure all the meaurements out myself. The Album contains the cover with 12 coordinating papers featuring the Unforgettable Paper Pack & My Stickease. I also inked all the edges with Cocoa ink and a sponge.

I'm really looking forward to working on more creations this weekend. This item will also be available in my etsy store in the next week or so. I will keep everyone posted on the progress of the store!!!

CTMH Supplies used:
1/2 Unforgettable Paper Pack + 1 sheet extra cardstock
Unforgettable My Stickease
Cocoa Ribbon with Polka Dots
Cocoa Ink
Sponge









Thanks for looking, any comments would be wonderful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment