Wednesday, January 27, 2010

NEW Etsy Store & Close to my Heart Classes

It's been awhile since I have been able to put a lot of time into my blog. Well, today is the day!!! I have been working on some projects and have also established a club that meets everyother month!!! I have wonderful goals set this year regarding my Close to my Heart buisness and I can't wait to get started. I am going to be purchasing a new L-shaped desk with a hutch and running my etsy store out of this area. It should be all up and running in 2 weeks.

I would like to post classes online and sell them as kits. They will be able to purchase in my etsy store and I will ship them out to you to assemble to your taste!!!! I'm looking forward to posting some of the projects soon!!!

This is my September Club Layout, it wil be available in my Etsy Store in about 2 weeks!!

Sept Products used are all CTMH:
Twitterpated Lv 2
Colonial White Buttons
Many Thanks My Acrylic Stamp Set
Giggle Caps My Acrylic Stamp Set
Sorbet Ink
Chocolate Ink
Cocoa Ribbon




No comments:

Post a Comment