Friday, January 29, 2010

November Club Layout Featuring Jingle's Creative Basics

This is an interactive 12x12 page that I created using the Creative Basics set featuring Jingle. I LOVED the colors in this set and have found myself making a ton of stuff with it. We also embossed the words in Sparkle Embossing powder!! I used one of my dinner plates to cut the curved edge of the flap and attached it to the back of the main page with about a 1 inch edge!!!

CTMH Supplies used:
Jingle Creative Basics
White Daisy Ribbon
Juniper Cardstock
Creme Brulee Cardstock
Tulip Cardstock
Creme Brulee Ink
Tulip Ink
Just for the Holidays My Acrylic Stamp Set
Holiday Jingle My Acrylic Stamp Set
Jingle Borders My Acrylic Stamp Set

Scalloped Border Punch
Scalloped Circle Punch
1 1/2 in Circle Punch
Tab Punch



No comments:

Post a Comment