Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Creations 3 Ring Binder with Veranda

I am in love with the 3 Ring Binder that is being created by Tresa Black. She is an amazing crafter and I have been waiting for her to post the next video on her Adore Album. You can find the beginning of the virtual class here. I copied the binder almost exactly except for the decorations on the front cover. I created 3 flowers with the Sweet Baby My Acrylix by layering some images. I held the layers together with a cocoa brad and adhered them with a pop dot.

I am using my journal for a Weight Watchers tracker. I am the type of person that likes to write things down and why not do it in a gorgous binder. I titled it "My Journey to a new ME." I have already lost 25lbs. but the real work is in the last 20. I am going to buckle down and get it done.

I used 2 dividers, 1 pocket page, and created a photo section on the back with Flip Flaps. I have been taking pictures of my progress but don't have them developed!!!

Cover





Hope you like, Thanks for looking!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment