Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Heart 2 Heart Challenge #2 (1-2-3 Challenge)

This is the 2nd Heart 2 Heart Challenge and it is a 1-2-3 Challenge. I also used the Mojo Monday Card Sketch.

Here are the requirements:

*Use 1 stamped image (not 1 set, but 1 image)
THANK YOU SENTIMENT
 
*Use 2 different patterned papers
VERANDA CREATIVE BASICS & VANILLA CREAM SCRIPTS

*Use 3 embellishments - these can be 3 of the same thing or 3 different things
CREME BRULE RIBBON, COLONIAL WHITE BUTTON, COCOA INK (TO DISTRESS)



Thanks for looking!!

7 comments:

  1. Nice card. I think Veranda is one of the greatest paper packs ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The colors are so pretty! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the distressing!!! Adds a shabby-chic look...thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And to think that I didn't love Veranda when it first came out ... now I don't know what I'd do without it! :) I really like your card. Good adaptation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty! thanks for playing this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect! This is so lovely, I love the vintage feel it gives.

    ReplyDelete