Monday, August 23, 2010

~Sneak Peek~ Silhouette Purse & Accessories

This week I am going to feature parts of my newest creation!! Sunshines Mini Purse with Accessories!!! I was inspired by so many people on youtube and the internet that I decided to create a Mini Purse with all the accessories. All items were created by me and I will be attempting my first tutorial for this set soon!!! The purse that I am featuring this week is going to be donated to The Medina County American Red Cross for their 2nd Annual Power of the Purse event on September 23rd. This item will be available for the Silent Auction ;o) If you are in the area, check out this great event!!!


Supplies Used:
Silhouette Level 2
Sweet Leaf Cardstock
Black Ink
Silhouette My Stickease
Colonial White Ribbon
Sparkles


No comments:

Post a Comment